Pure Blankz was conceived based on environmental and social responsibility. We manage all stages of manufacturing - from the fabric mills, to the cut & sewing facilities to packaging. This ensures all partners are participating in a responsible manufacturing process.
As our industry continues to demand both quality and affordability, we recognize our responsibility to meet these demands by establishing strategic relationships which embody our fundamental values of integrity, honesty, and proper conduct amongst our workplace, customers, and distributors.
Pure Blankz is a Fair Labour business which means we pay the factories reasonable prices for productions to enable fair wages and a safe and clean working environment. We believe it is of our highest priority to provide our workers with a safe working environment which practices excellent workplace standards and complies with all government health, safety, and labor regulations. Just as we are committed to producing only the highest quality garments, we also hold ourselves to maintaining the highest ethical and conscientious standards for our workers and factory conditions.
We make our clothes in India because we love India, her spirit, her people and her fabrics! We believe that by engaging in conscious and ethical importing we can create healthy global exchanges that are both sustainable and beneficial. Pure Blankz is sweatshop free. Our vision is not short term or merely profit-based. We have been working with the same families and individual craftspeople in India for several years. Our businesses have grown together because they are based on mutual respect, trust and friendship. We work together on all levels, developing new product lines and constantly improving on quality. Our tailors take pride in their amazing work, and it is that energy that radiates from our products.
Pure Blankz Fair Labour Actions:
- We guarantee that no children under the age of 16 make our products.
- We ensure a “living wage” to all our tailors, paying 2-3 times the average local wage.
- We ensure our tailors safe work environments, regular hours, breaks & holidays.
- We pre-pay at least 50% in advance so our producers do not have to go into debt buying materials.
- We visit each factory annually to make sure the above are maintained.
- We strive for transparency by providing certifications, information on your business practices and photographs where ever possible.
- We strive to reduce the environmental impact during production and transportation